Dinner - salad bar from Whole Foods
I taught my first class at Koda and was so nervous I skipped breakfast. The class turned out to be a success. My sister and I went on to mall to shop for her prom accessories.
Lunch - Charley's steak sandwich or whatever the name of the place is. I had the California cheese steak, chicken, provolone and ranch and your regular sandwich add ins, lettuce and tomato. Oh, and I had half my fries and a diet Dr. Pepper.
Dinner - I had a gyro, so good! and a cookie. Then frozen yogurt from Orange leaf, coconut frozen yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, passion fruit boba, coco pebbles, almonds and lastly granola. It was so good! I can't wait till next Saturday so I can go again. After, I enjoyed a glass of wine and movie.
Sunday I had a really bad ear ache so I didn't do much but sleep or try to sleep. My ear still hurts today. It sucks.
I had chickpea soup off and on during the day from Whole Foods and I had leftovers from there that I got on Friday.
Today
Breakfast - Eggs with sauteed red pepper, black beans and avocado.
I used macadamia oil to cook the peppers and eggs. It added a really nice flavor!
No comments:
Post a Comment