So once again I kinda forgot about my little interwebs space. I've been working more at the gym with news letters and things. I'm getting better at using the website and creating fun stuff. I'll have to post a link to the last one we did. With the end of the year coming soon I'm starting to look back at all the things I've ventured out on and the new friends I've made and the new interests I've dove into and the new person I've become.
I said that 2012 would be the year of getting out there. And looking back I think I've done just that but I don't think I'm done just yet. I think this mantra is going to roll over into 2013. There's a lot and not a lot that you've missed since the last post so I'm just going to start back up on what's going on in my present times.
Koda wise we just finished our 1RM thruster regime. I started out at 123. I have yet to go in and find what my new 1RM is. The cycle before that was back squat. I started at 188 and by the end my new 1RM was 203!
Run wise I haven't been doing much. I've only went and ran once but I think that will be changing in the near future. The memorial marathon has already opened their registration and I need to sign up for that again. I think I'm going to actually train for this one and I'm wanting to start before the new year. I think I'll mark my calendar to start on November 1st.
School wise...well. I've kinda forgot about school. Horrible, I know. I need to get back on that. It's just that things have been a little hectic and I've had to keep pushing it back. I'll get to it soon enough.
OH and emeals came out with an actual paleo plan. I got my first weekly menu yesterday so when I start cooking I'll have to post on those too.
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment