Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lurong!!!

Here we go once again on yet another food challenge.
It also has yet again been several months since I've posted. So much has gone on I'll skip on the update and just start over.

So we are in day 8 of the Lurong Challenge. So far I've really only cheated over the weekend. It's been a challenge but I've been good at cooking legit meals and even better taking the leftovers for lunch the next day and actually eating them :) And breakfast which is always were I would screw up has been one of the easier meals. I made paleo scotch eggs. I'll do a post on this in a few days since I'll be making them again and I'll do pics.

Before this started we did measurements just like any challenge of this type and to my surprise they were pretty much the same as when we did the girls challenge a few years ago. With all the ups and downs I've had since then it's good to know measurement wise I've stayed pretty much the same.

Over the weekend we had Anarchy, a CrossFit competition OKC put on for the second year. I did a team this year and the teams did rx'd weights. It's the first time I'd done that and was pretty impressed with my performance. It was a two day deal. It was hard. I got a sun burn. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: