Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Smarter than your average gal
So yes again I was reading tonight. And finished the chapter on how men are like rubber bands. I turn the page and what's the next chapter? Women are like waves what?! A conversation I was having with a guy this past week I told him he confused me with this back and forth business. Him going back and forth made my emotions go up and down. I don't think I did the motions for mine but I showed him with my hands moving my hand from left to right. Later talking with a co worker I said how he was that way and I was this way and I moved my hand up and down and that's why I got the book so I could better understand it all and see that it happens but knowing why it happens makes me feel better. I would get sad and worried when I wouldn't hear from him for a while. I'd finally talk to him a day or so later and hearing him and knowing that he was there and not gone from me I felt instantly better and was no longer upset. Before reading this book I was trying to give this guy space. I was unkowingly allowing him to stretch like a runner band and come back without me getting mad at him for leaving and tying to not let him go or anything. It's good to know my intuition on things was correct. Maybe I'm not bad at relationships as I thought. I just get partners that aren't good at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment