Friday, October 10, 2014

Let the doors of life be open

Women's intuition is a marvelous thing. It can also be a curse. But in the end what it tells us keeps us safe. In the past I would listen but never act on it. I've learned to take my own guts advice even if it's something I don't want to do. Because in the end I will be better for it. With the season changing other things in my life are changing and for the better because I listened to myself.
Things are different yet the same. I love it. I feel my past is repeating itself. The same story but the character names have been changed to protect their identity.... It's weird. It's as if I'm in a dream. I know what's going to happen based on what's happened before. I'm excited. But do I keep this to myself? If I share this parallel life do over I feel I'm experiencing will it ruin it? Maybe if I don't share with those involved. And really with as much as I like to talk there's a good chance those involved will get the clue.
I'm seeing this as a chance to do things right. I'm older, wiser, more intuitive. And this time I'm not trying to work my magic like I always have in the past that as you can see got me nowhere. I'm learning that I can't make things go the way I want them to when I want them to. I want someone to be their own person and if I go trying to make them do things then they aren't themselves anymore. And what fun is that?...no fun!
It's a work in progress but I'm learning to be more open and not afraid. How can I expect them to be open and be a tell all to to me when I'm not the same to them? I need to not be afraid to tell my thoughts for feelings whether they be good or bad. From my previous post I decided to talk to them about it. And wouldn't ya know they were accepting and happy that I came to them with this. The issue was discussed and all continues to be right with the world. It's an incredible feeling when things go right and when they go right by both parties. That feeling that I felt I had lost is somehow finding it's way back into my heart.

No comments: