So here she is...my mom and sister decided to name her Ruthy. Not as spunky as Skunk, which is what I wanted to call her but nonetheless cute. Last weekend I took Ruthy so her and Penny could become BFF's which I knew would be easy. Their the same kind of dog, came from the same breeder and Ruthy is much smaller than Penny so she won't feel like she's a threat. After an hour of keeping an eye on them they were instant friends. The whole weekend they only fought or I should say Penny only fought with Ruthy twice and both times it was food related. Other than that they are so funny to watch. I kept the bed up most the weekend so they had room to play and they ran around and around my tiny apt. Ruthy would get tired and they both would take a timeout. Pictured above is one such timeout.
No comments:
Post a Comment