When we got home we let them out so they could run around a bit and get to know each other while we unpacked the car. I had to snag the picture of her licking the condensation off my water bottle. And finally I was trying to get a picture of the two of them playing. After Penny noticed the puppy trying to jump around her to play she decided they could be friends and Penny would jump at her and then run away and the puppy would try to chase her, so cute! Lastly is the new puppy and Shatzi. I was a little nervous with Shatzi being so big and how she tried to play with Penny but ended up dragging her everywhere I thought for sure she would do the same with the one. Shatzi was so cute she just rolled on her back and was playing with her new friend!
Monday, June 18, 2012
Newbie
So we have a new family member....Not sure on the name yet. You shoulda seen Penny with her new buddy. She didn't like her very much! In the picture below we were trying to get them to sit next to each other but she kept running away from us and would jump away from the new puppy when it would run up to her. The second picture I had to add in here. If you look close you can see her smile.
When we got home we let them out so they could run around a bit and get to know each other while we unpacked the car. I had to snag the picture of her licking the condensation off my water bottle. And finally I was trying to get a picture of the two of them playing. After Penny noticed the puppy trying to jump around her to play she decided they could be friends and Penny would jump at her and then run away and the puppy would try to chase her, so cute! Lastly is the new puppy and Shatzi. I was a little nervous with Shatzi being so big and how she tried to play with Penny but ended up dragging her everywhere I thought for sure she would do the same with the one. Shatzi was so cute she just rolled on her back and was playing with her new friend!
When we got home we let them out so they could run around a bit and get to know each other while we unpacked the car. I had to snag the picture of her licking the condensation off my water bottle. And finally I was trying to get a picture of the two of them playing. After Penny noticed the puppy trying to jump around her to play she decided they could be friends and Penny would jump at her and then run away and the puppy would try to chase her, so cute! Lastly is the new puppy and Shatzi. I was a little nervous with Shatzi being so big and how she tried to play with Penny but ended up dragging her everywhere I thought for sure she would do the same with the one. Shatzi was so cute she just rolled on her back and was playing with her new friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment