Last night I went with a dear friend to the Thunder game against Dallas and what a game it was! Free food, free booze and later a dessert cart came by and I couldn't resist. Chocolate and peanut butter or chocolate and peppermint are equally my favorite chocolate combinations. Pictured below is a peppermint brownie a la mode and it was most delicious thing, I won't say ever because I know for a fact I have had much better deserts before. Just as the last quarter was about to end Dallas made a goal or made a basket, whatever and the game went into overtime. Luckily this meant I had more time to enjoy my desert and my beer. Not the best combo in the world but I wouldn't want to let either one go to waste. The whole game up until the 3rd quarter we were behind and then in overtime we barely got ahead in the last 2 minutes of the game. Lots and lots and lots of yelling and cheering and people dancing. I truly had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment