Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 2

The first shot is breakfast, eggs cooked in ghee with black beans and salsa. Oh! you can see my La Croix can in the shot! That's what they are if any of you were wondering from my previous post.
It's lunch time now and I can tell the beans in the breakfast really helped. Yesterday I had to keep busy so I wouldn't eat lunch too early and I had to wait until 3 to eat my boiled egg so it would last me until after the gym. I don't think I ate enough yesterday.

The second and third shot is lunch. I had a spoonful of the avocado salad this morning and let me tell you it was AWESOME! I will for sure make this again soon. Oh, and  I should let you folks know that at Sunflower they have a sale on roma tomatoes 10 for $10 and avocado 2 for $1. I bought two tomatoes and and avocado and ground beef for dinner tonight for $5! I bought the salad from the deli since I thought the salad wouldn't cut it. Its just lettuce, tomato, and a tad italian dressing.

Tim suggests taking the pictures with your hand so others can see how big the meals actually are. Looking at these shots I look like I have a little kids hand and my fingers look short!


No comments: