Once my friends found out I was going to try the 4HB they asked me about the rules and as soon as I said "red wine allowed" and "entire cheat day" they wanted in.
I have made a few lists to go by. One is a meal planner with a shopping list at the bottom to help you plan out your week. The second is a food guideline. By all means what's on the list is not the only thing that's allowed. This is just a short go to list. Tim states its best if you keep it really simple the first week or even few weeks to keep from giving up and getting loose on the rules.
While looking up the food guidelines I found a few good sites that I plan to keep in my 4HB arsenal.
Good site with cheat sheets:
http://www.4hourlife.com/
Recipes:
http://robbwolf.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/The-Slow-Carb-Cookbook.pdf
Food List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoBgBzXvjrK5dFZzSzFTOHNpODctRFJoZlo1WGtQYWc#gid=0
Weekly Meal Planner:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoBgBzXvjrK5dHdNaFlfTnU4VUl5ZldMcU9GeGg0X2c
Enjoy!
Oh, if you have contributions to the last two let me know and I can update them.
1 comment:
I heart you!! Thank you for putting all of this information together for us!! God help me if this doesn't work! : )
Post a Comment