Monday, March 12, 2012

For starters

I’m starting this to keep track with my new diet I’m starting. Many of you might have heard of the 4 hour body. I plan to post every meal along with a picture in hopes I’ll stick to the plan. It doesn’t s tart till next monday but I will post my starting measurements tomorrow…gulp.
This will be the first time I truly track my diet plan. Kinda makes me nervous at the thought of keeping up with these postings. Hopefully I get some followers as I will have tons of questions.
Stay tuned…

http://fourhourbody.com/

3 comments:

FOX said...

I'm with you girl! Not sure I'm brave enough to post my pictures or my food choices but I'll be sure to try my best to list them daily so that we can keep each other on track!!

MKelly said...

I will read up on the diet and start on Monday!

MKelly said...

I will read up on the diet this weekend and start on Monday!