Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 5

Today we had to move our office so it really threw me off today.
I didn't eat my breakfast within the one hour window, and then had to partake in the monthly birthday office celebration since I was one of the birthday persons. They decided to do breakfast and I had the top half of a cinnamon bagel with hazelnut cream cheese. I felt horrible and threw the other half away and ate my hard boiled egg.
I had my hair cut last night but when I was getting ready this morning I found a long piece in my bangs so I had to get that fixed on my lunch break. I went to Qudoba and had a naked burrito with pulled pork and guac! Since I was having a sucky day I downed my water during lunch but before I left I refilled it with Diet Coke. Funny how things that aren't normally something I crave but as soon as they become forbidden I get a hankering for them real bad!

I'm not so good at remembering to take the pictures of my meals! I need to remember do this, it's the whole reason I created the blog!

I'm so ready for tomorrow!

No comments: