Thursday, May 10, 2012

Green foam

An update from an earlier post about the moth. It finally left I'm happy to report. I was getting nervous it was going to fly in one day and I'd have to battle it out with him in my apt to either get him to fly out or kill him. I'm glad it didn't go that way.

I have a little confession to make. I found on Netflix they had The Hills...I've been watching them in the morning after I walk Penny and sometimes I'll watch a few episodes at night. I know, I know, I'm too old to be watching that stuff but I can't help it. Watching reminds me of how important having a good set of girlfriends can be. And that a guy should NEVER rule your life. This is something I should know by now but I guess I need a refresher on how to be not so dependent on a mans opinion of me. And unlike The Wonder Years I can semi watch and knit. With The Wonder Years I have to be fully focused so I don't get distracted. I feel as if that show is going to open a door to how I should be looking at life.

Here is today's special:
1 cucumber
3 handfuls of spinach
1 fuji apple
3 celery stalks
2 carrots
1 scoop barley greens



No comments: