Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Man hands are not cute

So I think it was last Monday the WOD was Murph which I did Rx'd for the first time ever. Right in the middle of the WOD my hands ripped and like a trooper I completed with ripped hands. My time: 53:43. It  was awesome until the next few days I couldn't do much because of the rips. I have done everything under the sun to try and get these things to heal faster. It's no fun when all your friends are having a good time sweating it out and you are having to scale or completely skip gym. So yesterday I did a little research on the topic.

I had read this before but previous rips were never that bad to where I had to consider such a thing.
Never in my life would I ever thought I would share this nor openly share this even to a close friend...

Hemorrhoid cream is the best thing that has ever happened to me...In a ripped hands sorta way.

Some how it speeds up the healing process. I remember a long time ago this lady saying she used it as a face moisturizer and well, she looked pretty good. It seems a little temping. If this stuff dramatically improved my callus rip what else could this miracle cream fix?

Below is my rip on the ring finger. Yesterday it was red and every time I opened my hand all the way it would crack open and hurt so bad. Today I can not only open my hand all the way but I can push my fingers back and everything! So awesome!

No comments: