I tried to get a picture with Penny's ears and the super moon but I don't have a flash on my phone so it looked like I was taking a picture if a white dot. When I got in the car I was happy to see that you could kinda see her silhouette and the moon.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Super moon
Penny and I went out to the lake for a walk to check out the super moon. It's a great night for it, there's no clouds out. I heard on the radio that tonight its closer to the earth so its supposed to look bigger. I'm not too sure it looks bigger but it certainly looks brighter. Something about sunsets and the moon that's so pretty.
I tried to get a picture with Penny's ears and the super moon but I don't have a flash on my phone so it looked like I was taking a picture if a white dot. When I got in the car I was happy to see that you could kinda see her silhouette and the moon.
I tried to get a picture with Penny's ears and the super moon but I don't have a flash on my phone so it looked like I was taking a picture if a white dot. When I got in the car I was happy to see that you could kinda see her silhouette and the moon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment